Marathon Training…Foodie Style, part two

I wanted to share my menu plan for the week. I mentioned in my previous post that I’m training for a Foodie Marathon. This is the basic idea of what my weekly menus will look like.

Sunday:

Take-out (Pizza)

Monday:

Chicken Fajita Salad with Poblano-Buttermilk Dressing
Cheese Wedge Biscuits
Homemade Lavender Ice Cream with Honeyed Pine Nuts

Tuesday:

Burgers with grilled Vidalia Onions
Sweet Potato Fries
Corn on the cob

Wednesday:

Barbeque Beef Subs
Red Potato Salad

Thursday:

Leftovers

Friday:

Bow Ties with Pesto, Feta & Cherry Tomatoes
Baby Spinach Salad with Shaved Parmesan and Garlic Vinaigrette
Watercress-Fruit Salad
Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons
Blueberry-Pecan Crumble

Saturday:

????? Surprise….

So who wants to come over for dinner on Friday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a Tebow Hater

Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Week

Growing Our Family