September

Its been two years since I've blogged.  Enough is enough.  I'm jumping back on the blogwagon.  I do participate in a food blog set up by my mom.  You can check out what's cooking over there at familyseasonings.net.

I'll start this blog thing off with a photo post.  Last Monday I grabbed my camera and went into the city.  I needed some time to reflect and think about some upcoming decisions.  Sometimes the best way to figure out what's important is to get out of your current situation and view life through the eyes of others.  I found myself in the Financial District at the site of the World Trade Center.  Here's what I saw:































































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am a Tebow Hater

Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Week

Growing Our Family